GEOCIVIL’s LWD (Light Weight Deflectometer) technology enables you to efficiently manage and control your compaction works and to improve the quality of your construction.
It is used in all type of earthworks for determining:
- Resilient soil modulus Evd
- Degree of compaction
- Load bearing capacity
- Spring stiffness K
To find out more about LWD, view our brochure.
- Static plate load tester
- Nuclear Densometer Measurement (NDM)
- Dynamic Cone Penetration test (DCP)
- Particle size distribution
- Plasticity index, hand auger, shear vane